Lady Mavericks 10U thru 18U Travel Teams
The Lady Mavericks will provide Softball Players the opportunity to train and play at the highest levels
Lady Maverick’s teams have dedicated female athletes who train with the goal of taking their softball talent to the highest level. The purpose of the Lady Mavericks is to provide advanced skills development and playing opportunities to players who want to take their game to the Next Level.
The Lady Maverick’s teams can practice year-round through an intensive training and game schedule that begins in early fall, and includes indoor winter training, conditioning and skills development at Maine Hits. Coaches, players and parents all work together to reach their full potential. Prepare. Perform.
- Year round training & practice.
- Full access and membership to Maine Hits Training Facility and Instructors.
- Access to national known instructors and trainers.
- 10u thru 14U will play 5-7 Spring and Summer tournaments
- 16u & 18u will play 5-6 summer tournaments and showcases along the East Coast.
- Recruiting advisers for the 16U & 18U Players.
- Knowledgeable people with access to Division I, II, III coaches around the Country.
Preregistration is required @ Lady Mavericks Tryout
2018 / 2019 Season
Lady Mavericks Try-out Dates
10U and 12U Teams is Tuesday August 7th – Tryouts 500pm-730pm
14U Team is Wednesday August 8th – Tryouts 500pm-730pm
16U and 18U is Thursday August 9th – Tryouts 500pm-730pm
Where: Wainwright Fields
125 Gary L. Maietta Parkway, South Portland, ME 04106